I hate doing the same thing over and over day in and day out. It leaves me feeling like I am running on a treadmill, getting nowhere. It clouds my mind putting me in this uncomfortable space, so to get a bit of a kick start and reset I ask myself these 10 questions…
1. What am I pursuing today?
2. How can I, or did I, bring Light into anyone else’s life today?
3. What do I need to get off of my chest?
4. Am I avoiding anything?
5. Will future me be thankful for my actions today?
6. When’s the last time I called my parents?
7. Why am I doing what I am doing, and is my “why” good enough?
8. Do I need to reevaluate some relationships?
9. When is the last time I took a break?
10. What am I grateful for?