It is Saturday evening and you are giving yourself the complete ‘I’m about to have sex’ makeover. Parts are getting moisturized, even more parts are getting an extra spritz of perfume and most parts are getting shaven. You have butterflies in your stomach and stayed away from food that can give you even the slightest hint of gas all day. You are visiting your boyfriend and you both have some serious physical exercise planned for tonight..
Remember this feeling? Well if you already live together making such effort for your love making sesh seems like an ancient memory. How it changes when you live under the same roof you ask? Here are some rock-solid facts combined with just a pinch of personal experience:
1. The quantity doesn’t per se reduce. The time one session lasts definitely does.
2. You know each other and your personal preferences. So climax (or multiple) guaranteed!
3. Pre and after sessions are no longer necessary. He can also leave the rose pedals, Marvin Gaye songs and scented massage oils for what they are. Ain’t nobody got time for that.
4. Nobody blames you if you ask him what’s for dinner tonight, 5 seconds after you got your knickers back on.
5. Yes people: YOU STILL KISS!
6. And since we’re talking about it. You don’t have to sneak out of bed in the morning to brush your teeth first. Go ahead and make it one sexy smelly party. But if only one of you went a little nuts with the garlic the night before I do advise you to not go easy on the toothpaste.
7. You don’t have to worry about being forgiven if you fall asleep during the action because you had one too many glasses of wine.
8. He knows that some things in “the book” are not your cup of tea and he won’t keep asking you to consider them. Because not everybody loves everything on the menu right? Some cowgirls (pun intended) are more adventurous than others.
Quite different right? Don’t get me wrong, this doesn’t mean that every relationship is the same and maybe you and your hubs go ‘round the house like rabbits. In that case: good for you girl! Well I’m going to find me a toothbrush (because kebab last night) and make out a little. I suggest you do the same.