1. You won't be disappointed when you choose to live what you believe.
2. Not everyone is going to like you whether you give them a reason to or not- and it's okay! Just smile, show them love, and carry on with your life.
3. The term "friend" is over used. Most of the people you interact with will only ever be acquaintances. Having a small group of close friends is better than trying to please everyone all the time.
4. The dressing room mirror- IS A LIE (try on clothes with caution lol).
5. Anger and yelling do no one any good. Have a kind heart and a soft response and people will be willing to do much more.
6. Resting does not equal weakness.
7. Your parents aren't superheroes. They are human beings trying to figure out life, like you and everyone else in the world- and that is amazing when you finally realize it and accept it. However, they are way further down the road in life, so listen to their advice lol.
8. Random dance parties in the kitchen- best therapy ever!!! Turn up the music and go for it. #noshame
9. Nobody is there for you like your family, so pick up the phone and start making some calls just to say hello.
10. Stand up for what you believe in even when others don't agree or understand. You're the only one who has to live your life, so stop living to please and fulfill people’s expectations for where they think you should be. The ones who matter will give you advice with love and will stay to try and help you figure things out- They matter. Those who don't will drop their opinions like bombs, just because they can, and walk away. Those opinions don't matter, so dust of the debris and keep on keeping on.
11. Being the one who laughs a little too loudly- isn’t always a bad thing. You do you, snorts and all.
12. Don't take yourself to seriously (you'll get wrinkles).
13. Worrying is such a waste of time and energy.
14. Fear is NEVER a reason to not try something.
15. If you fail at something--Well it's about time. You do know you're human right? Get up and try again.
16. Travel is good for the soul (at least for this soul).
17. Don't be afraid to put yourself out there. So what, you're not exactly what everyone may have thought you were, but at least they’re no longer living under false pretenses. Take off the mask love!
18. Serving other people is most rewarding when you receive nothing in return.
19. Love with all your heart- fiercely and intentionally, but when it's time to let go, do so without regret.
20. Be careful what you share. Not that you should be a prisoner behind a huge wall, but not everyone is meant to know all your business. Spill your guts to God, trust me He wants to hear from you.
21. Being true to who you are is the best gift you can give yourself. Stop saying- "that's just not me" because you don't know!! Smile, speak to strangers on the street, wave at the cute guy in the coffee shop- who cares. Get out there and try new things.