DON’T LET YOUR MIND BULLY YOUR BODY
I believe that we have been told by society for as long as we can remember, that our bodies aren’t “good enough”. We have been pushed down as women to believe that we need validation & acceptance and to basically have an almost unattainable body type to be considered NORMAL in this world!
These misconceptions become real life in our own heads. Our own minds end up bullying our bodies. We end up believing that our beautiful selves are not worthy of love and happiness, when in fact we are! We all are. We force ourselves to live in our own negativity and convince ourself that we’re not good enough.
THAT STOPS NOW!
Here are 5 daily affirmations every woman should say to herself.
From now I vow to myself :
1. To be better at loving myself in my entirety
2. To appreciate everything my body does for me on the inside without having to ask it
3. Acknowledge my negative thoughts, understand what they’re trying to tell me and deal with them head on - instead of suppressing them and opening up bigger wounds
4. To be more accepting of my vulnerabilities, as this will only make me stronger
5. To continue to show up, speak up and DO BETTER for myself
Please join me on this beautiful journey to loving yourself! ❤️